Bodegas Barahonda is surrounded by a spectacular landscape of vines that surrounds the uniquely designed building, from where our clients can enjoy wine tourism in its purest form.
The wine tourism experiences that Bodegas Barahonda offers for wine lovers, are made up of guided visits to the winery and its vineyards, accompanied by a wine tasting to get to know our products first-hand. In addition, this wine tourism experience can be completed with one of the three tasting menus offered by our Barahonda Restaurant, awarded with a Repsol Sun since 2016. It is located on the first floor of our building, from where our clients can enjoy our exquisite gastronomy and the landscape that surrounds us.
If you want to enjoy and get to know Bodegas Barahonda through our guided tours, we offer these two modalities:
1. GUIDED TOUR WITH WINE TASTING: this wine tourism experience consists of a guided tour of our vineyards and facilities. The visitor will know first-hand our raw material, our vineyards, the different varieties and forms of cultivation that we have and, of course, our production processes for the production of Barahonda wines. To finish, we will taste three wines accompanied by tapas.
Price: € 10 / person. *
2. GUIDED TOUR WITH PREMIUM WINE TASTING: this experience will include an extra wine from our Premium collection.
Price: € 15 / person. *
* If the guided tour with winetasting is accompanied by one of our Barahonda Restaurant menus, a discount of € 5 per person will be applied in the arranged visit mode. (Not applicable during the summer with <La Terrasse>).
For children from 8 to 17 years old, the tasting will be accompanied by soft drinks (price € 5).
ESSENTIAL – BOOK IN ADVANCE
From Tuesday to Saturday at 11:30 a.m. The approximate duration of the experience is 2 hours.
INFORMATION AND BOOKING:
Telephone: 968 71 86 96 / 637 88 28 31
COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES BARAHONDA WINE TOURISM
– Limited capacity: visits and tastings are carried out in small groups.
– Mandatory use of a mask: during the guided tour, the use of a mask is mandatory.
– Hand cleaning: we have hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at different points in the winery.