Today 22 April marks the International Day of Mother Earth; creator and culprit of so much beauty. Creator and culprit of beautiful sunrises. Of walks on the beach at sunset. Of sunshine after rain. Of the cool July nights. Mother Earth always gives us the best, but most of the time we don’t know how to appreciate it.
Today we toast to Mother Earth and we do it enjoying one of her best creations: wine. And we do it with a HC Monastrell 2018: dressed in a beautiful cherry red colour, full and fruity on the palate, with slight hints of toast and chocolate, highlighting spicy notes on the nose perfectly assembled with the fruit. In addition to the HC Monastrell 2018, we leave you a series of recommendations of our wines to raise that glass and toast to the International Mother Earth Day.
- Barahonda Organic Barrica 2019. Velvety and friendly, showing good fruit intensity and a clean finish with notes of well-integrated oak, with an acidity that gives it freshness. Clean, intense and tasty.
- Barahonda Crianza 2018. Complex and elegant on the nose, with toasted aromas. Fresh, with an intense, spicy and balanced finish.
- El Bicho Raro 2019. Juicy and intense on the palate, showing subtle notes of ageing and spices over a background of red fruit, robust but friendly. Full-bodied, harmonious, complex and unique.
- Summum Organic 2019. Intense aromas of candied fruit and soft toasted notes, with a full, fleshy and structured body. With a sweet and gentle, enveloping and persistent background.
- Lualma 2019. Lualma is the first wine of the fifth generation of Barahonda. A game of three: three varietals, three personalities. In the Monastrell we find the strength of Lucía, in the Tintorera the kindness of Alfredo and in the Syrah the sweetness of Martina. These three varieties spend 18 months in French oak barrels; Monastrell in 500 litre barrels and Syrah and Tintorera in 225 litre barrels.